Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pepe Mujica responds to the Mundo and ABC Newspapers

As well responded Pepe Mujica, president of Uruguay, to the public notes that the Spanish press - the ABC newspaper and the ElMundo newspaper - that referred to it as The president more poor.


I am not poor, poor are those who believe that I'm poor. I have few things, it is true, the minimum, but only to be rich.
I want to have time to dedicate to the things that motivate me. And if there were many things would have to deal with them and could not do what I really like. That is the true freedom, austerity, consume little. The small house, in order to be able to devote time to what I really enjoy.
If not, I would have to have one employee, and already would have an interventionist inside the house. And if I have many things I have to devote to care for that I am not the lead. No, with three rooms reaches me. We spent the broom them between my wife and myself; and already, it is over. Then if we have time for what really excites us. We are not poor.


Entrada en español aqui


*English is not my  tongue if you find errors in the translation please comment to correct them 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Licencia Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.